The only product available today: “High Net Worth” borrower Program – Asset Based type funding. Jumbo portfolio loans for Investor of luxury type homes and rentals (vacation rental ok)- ask about portfolio construction loans in Texas and Colorado
O/O – 60 – 70% LTV to $2M. 50% LTV to Unlimited**. (350,000 min loan)
For investors and primary residence loans
- N/O/O – 60% LTV to $2M. 50% LTV to Unlimited**.
- SFR 1-4, Condo’s + PUD’s (Warrantable Only ((Freddie-Mac Guidelines)).
- 700 Mid Fico Score.
- No history of BK, FC, SS, Charge-Off’s, Tax Liens.
- Max 1×30 in past 12 months.
- With qualifying Reserves, DTI will not be calculated and no Seasoning of Employment is Required.
- 6 months reserves of subject plus 2 months reserves of each additional property owned and financed, Sourced & Seasoned for 2 months with qualifying Income Documentation (CPA Letter or VOE).
- 18 months reserves Sourced and Seasoned for 2 months when Borrower owns at least 1 other property than Subject and then qualifies with NO DTI REQUIREMENT.
- 36 months reserves Sourced and Seasoned for 2 months when Borrower does not own any other properties than Subject and then qualifies with NO DTI REQUIREMENT.
- Self-Employed and Wage Earner borrowers accepted.
- No max properties owned/financed,
Jumbo – Portfolio – Loans over 417k
We can arrange Portfolio loans for jumbo (non QM – non conventional loans) Our Capital is looking for borrowers who can prove income with assets, bank statements and/or explanation for the continuity of income. Credit score is not the most important factor, but good recent credit and explanations for past problems are important.
We have relationships with non bank funds and life insurance companies. Interest rates vary and terms are 15-30 years. These are competive rates with banks given the unique circumstances of our Non Conventional Borrowers.
A jumbo loan, also known as a jumbo mortgage, is a type of financing that exceeds the limits set by the (FHFA).
Jumbo loans are typically used to finance luxury properties and homes in metro areas or resort areas such as lake property or ski resorts.
How a Jumbo Loan Works & Apply For Jumbo portfolio loan
If you have found a home that costs close to half a million dollars or more—and you don’t have that much sitting in a bank account—you’re probably going to need a jumbo mortgage. Typically 20% down + is needed to close these portfolio jumbo loans.
Be prepared to explain your income, assets and any other reason your traditional mortgage company or bank may have denied your request for a jumbo or super jumbo loan.
We can close as primary residence , 2nd home or investment property.